Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Simple pleasures of life - Tring Tring...:)


There are certain things in life which I cannot give up at any times even when my days are hectic and filled....And our chat session tops the priorities. Not even a single day passes without our chitchats over phone. It has become one of our daily chores that missing it feels us sick....Thank god we are in CUG ;)

Be it the never ending conversations over phone even if its daily, be it the small chit chat moments which makes us realise we are still close though being miles apart, be it the daily teasers, be it the happy and tough times we have come across together....Whether physically or virtually, I know there is a friend for my lifetime to share and care!!

To my besstest friend!! En frienda pola yaru macha..........;)

Day 40/366
sowmya